|The change of alert levels for Auckland (currently Alert Level 3) enables us to see all our regular patients again (following NZDA guidelines). We understand many of our patients are due in to see us for non-emergency appointments, which we recommend as preventative dental treatment is imperative when keeping good oral health (and preventing stressful dental emergencies).
With this in mind our fully vaccinated team at Village Dental Care has implemented protocols and safety measures in place to ensure the wellbeing of both staff and patients.
|To prepare for our re-open, we have additional measures above our already existing strict hygiene protocols in place to keep everyone safe.
- All areas are kept vacant for a minimum of 15 minutes between appointments and regularly cleaned and disinfected after each and every patient.
- All team members are required to wear surgical masks and wash their hands regularly. We also ask all patients to wear masks whilst in the waiting room.
- Triaging patients prior to the appointment
- Asking patients who are unwell or have been in locations of interest to stay home
- No walk-in patients will be permitted
- Ensuring our infection control is compliant with the NZDA & Dental Council New Zealand Standard.
|Our team are here for you during this time. With proactive safety measures in place, we are able to support the community once again.